Permitted Uses and Restrictions on Use
All materials available in this website are protected by copyright law and are owned and or managed by Rebrand Advertising and Design Inc. or (Rebrand). Copyright © 2012 Rebrand Advertising and Design Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of the materials including concepts, wordmarks, logomarks, photos, illustrations, graphics, video and writing available in this website may not be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific permission. To request permission to use materials, continue to our Copyrights Permission Request section (below). Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
- Permission is non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- Permission will be granted for non-commercial purposes only. Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited. All requests will be reviewed and processed individually.
- Permission will be granted if the scope of your request falls within educational use and the material requested is specifically used within a classroom setting or for teaching purposes only. All requests will be reviewed and processed individually.
- The material must not be altered in any way its original integrity must be maintained with no additions, deletions, comments or other changes.
- A credit line must accompany each use of the material stating, but not limited to, the company name, creator(s), designer(s), art director(s), photographer(s), writer(s), illustrator(s) and project description(s) must accompany the works in use.
- No part of the material(s) may be copied, photocopied, reproduced or translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without written consent from Rebrand. Any other reproduction in any form without written permission of Rebrand is prohibited.
- A copy containing the requested material shall be forwarded by email to Permissions Manager or see further details below.
- Rebrand shall have, in its sole discretion, the right to decline or disapprove of the proposed use of the requested material.
- The grant of permission is void if the required information provided in the permission request is materially false or misleading.
- Rebrand reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time. In such event, you agree to immediately remove and/or destroy any copies containing the requested material in your possession.
- Other terms and conditions specific to your request may apply.
Copyrights Permission Request
To request permission to use materials for both Canadian and International enquiries, your request must comply with our terms and conditions policy. If your request falls beyond the scope of our permissions policy, you must send us an email outlining the exact intent of usage i.e.: magazine, book, website, mobile or any other media, including the geographical and timeframe for usage.
Once this information is submitted, we will respond to your request as soon as possible. Due to the varied nature of the requests submitted for review, we cannot promise a specific turnaround time.
Please send the email to: Permissions Manager.